At KHC Wealth Management, we exist to help clients in Making Life Count!® , balancing living well today while planning to achieve their future goals and dreams. We work with corporate executives, attorneys and their families to:
- Clarify goals
- Create plans
- Take action
As an executive or attorney, you likely have a complex, busy life and a complicated compensation package; with little time to get everything done. KHC specializes in helping you manage:
- Concentrated stock positions
- Equity and bonus based compensation
- Benefit packages
- Tax planning
- Partnership distributions
- Career advancement and transitions
At KHC, we define “wealth” more broadly than other financial firms. Unless you inherit your money, how you deploy your human capital to earn income is your financial foundation. We can assist you to manage, grow and protect both your human capital (time, talents, and experience) and financial capital to create wealth.
KHC Wealth Management is a fee-only financial planning firm that offers comprehensive financial planning, investment management, executive and career coaching services. We have a fiduciary responsibility to always act in our clients’ best interests.
If you want to clarify your goals and build a tangible, actionable plan for reaching your personal and financial dreams, contact us today at 913-345-1881.
- Listen to the podcast of KHC Principal and Wealth Manager Lucas Bucl, CFP® and others on KCUR 89.3's Smart Money Experts: Is College Still Worth The Cost?
- Jamie Bosse, KHC financial planner, published "The Emotional Side of Investing" in the March/April issue of The Register magazine.
- KHC's Jamie Bosse, CFP®, RFP, financial planner, and mother of two was published in the Spring 2016 issue of KC Parent Magazine, Preparing for the Financial Impact of Maternity Leave.
- March 30, 2016 - KHC financial planner Jamie Bosse, CFP®, RFP published Your Financial Planner: And Then There Were Three in The Kansas City Star.