At KHC Wealth Management, we exist to help clients in Making Life Count!® , balancing living well today while planning to achieve their future goals and dreams. We work with corporate executives, attorneys and their families to:
- Clarify goals
- Create plans
- Take action
As an executive or attorney, you likely have a complex, busy life and a complicated compensation package; with little time to get everything done. KHC specializes in helping you manage:
- Concentrated stock positions
- Equity and bonus based compensation
- Benefit packages
- Tax planning
- Partnership distributions
- Career advancement and transitions
At KHC, we define “wealth” more broadly than other financial firms. Unless you inherit your money, how you deploy your human capital to earn income is your financial foundation. We can assist you to manage, grow and protect both your human capital (time, talents, and experience) and financial capital to create wealth.
KHC Wealth Management is a fee-only financial planning firm that offers comprehensive financial planning, investment management, executive and career coaching services. We have a fiduciary responsibility to always act in our clients’ best interests.
If you want to clarify your goals and build a tangible, actionable plan for reaching your personal and financial dreams, contact us today at 913-345-1881.
- KHC's Jamie Bosse, CFP®, RFP, and financial planner, was published in The Kansas City Star's Personal Finance blog, "The case of the $20 drip"
- All three major U.S. stock indices are hitting historical highs while the Fed raises interest rates. Given these events, along with market growth following the presidential election, what should investors do? Listen to KHC Wealth Management Principal Lucas Bucl, CFP®, and others on KCUR 89.3's Up To Date discuss some options.