Career coaching includes four areas of focus to address your specific needs over the course of your working life: career transition coaching, retirement readiness, compensation coaching, and career services.
1. Career transition coaching helps clients with:
- starting a new job
- determining “what’s next”
- returning to the workforce
- down-shifting from primary career
Having an objective, independent advisor with a structured approach can be extremely valuable during these transitions.
2. Retirement readiness is designed to help ease the challenges of transitions into retirement:
- What are you retiring to?
- How will you spend your time and engage your talents
- Build a plan that aligns your values, interests, and personal motivators with your overall financial plan
3. Compensation coaching assists you in:
- Understanding comparable positions
- Put a concrete value on the position you are walking away from
- Negotiate a fair and equitable compensation package
4. Career services offer busy professionals a wide variety of support services including:
- resume writing
- executive portfolio development
- cover letter writing
- interview coaching
- personal branding and value proposition creation
- LinkedIn profile writing for job search support
We help our clients during all phases of life to provide insights, advice, and strategies. Perhaps you've found yourself in one of these situations:
Disclaimer: The above does not represent an actual client’s experience but rather is meant to provide an example of the firm’s process and methodology.