Are you grappling with any of the following questions:
- Am I on track to retire and reach my other goals?
- Am I maximizing my career opportunities?
- Am I making the best decisions with the elements of my compensation and benefits packages?
- Am I doing the right things financially?
- How do I plan for the unexpected?
To address these and other concerns, we help you build an actionable strategy. Similar to your work life, this personal business plan includes the following steps:
- Complete a Personal SWOT* - to understand where you’ve been and where you are now
- Clarify and prioritize your goals – to capture where you want to go
- Build a plan, that may include:
Equity compensation planning
Proactive income tax planning
Personal risk management strategies
Legacy and estate planning
Cash Flow Management
Take action – the best business plan never implemented is worthless. We know how busy you are and will handle many of the actions to help you make progress. We’ll coordinate with your other advisors as appropriate. Steps may include:Monitor and Adjust - life happens, and we must adjust. You will face different challenges at different phases of your life.
Think of us as your personal CFO.
Take a look at how we help.
* SWOT = Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats